- GSGeoff S.Verified BuyerYesterdayRated 5 starsTropical Hydration Sensation
I've tried all the Plink! flavors and this is my favorite--hands down. I've hydrated quite a bit with this joyful burst of tropical goodness. I'm a fan!PPlink!1 minute ago
Geoff, you're our favorite - hands down!
- LFLaurel F.Verified Buyer4 days agoRated 5 starsSo much flavor but zero syrupy aftertaste!
If you enjoy drinking flavorful, mouth quenching beverages, but would ideally prefer to avoid the density of syrupy, heavy bottled drinks, this hydrating effervescent little gem is a good way to go! The combination of zesty pineapple and citrusy grapefruit is also delicious- it’s not sour/bitter (like many shelved citrus) but the best of both flavors are in it to win it : )) I also feel like I now have supportive hydration in my cupboard waiting for me anytime I’m wilting! How lovely.PPlink!11 seconds ago
Thank you, Laurel! Here's to plinking the wilting away :DDD
- ADAdrienne D.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 4 starsTasty flavor
I've tried all of the Plink! flavors, and this is my favorite. Light, refreshing and not overly sweet. Good with or without ice. It's the only way I'll drink water!PPlink!3 months ago
Thanks for letting us know Pineapple Grapefruit is your fave Plink! flavor, Adrienne! And thanks for bringing the water 😉
- BBBunny B.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 starsWhy change the title? All the flavors are mild, but that's the way they go down so easily!
It's my favorite (at the moment)PPlink!3 months ago
Thank you for sharing your number 1 Plink! flavor, Bunny! 🐰 🍍
- TETyler E.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 4 stars2nd Favorite
This one is easily the most refreshing in our opinion. We've tended to gravitate towards this one as it feels the lightest in flavor. However, Plink is an excellent hangover cure. Could be medicinal.PPlink!5 months ago
Thanks, Tyler! Speaking of hangover cures, several of our team has taken to dropping this flavor into a Tequila & Soda on a night out to make the morning a little sunnier :) give it a try!