2022 Sustainability Report
Set off the carbon neutral fireworks 🥳
WE MADE A REPORT AND SOME INCREDIBLE T-SHIRTS, TOO
Our first ever Sustainability Report is ready for you to take a peep at. Discover how Plink! provides a radically better alternative to packaged drinks and peek under the hood at our carbon emissions, transport efficiencies, and packaging challenges.
Delivering JOYFUL HYDRATION without wreaking havoc on our planet is what makes us get out of bed every day.
- A 12 oz can of soda is 73 times heavier than a single Plink!
- Trucking a single Plink! 50 miles has 98% fewer carbon emissions than trucking a canned drink.
- Packaging is the largest source of Plink's carbon emissions, in part because we opted to use aluminum-based sachets over plastic tubes (the industry standard for effervescent tablets).
- A single 12 oz water bottle has 50 times the volume of plastic than a Plink! sachet. We use a thin layer to protect the product and are working on a 100% plastic-free alternative.
- Watermelon has the lowest footprint of all our flavors!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, angry comments, suggestions, new flavor ideas, or to request the appendix!
MELT TASTEBUDS, NOT ICE CAPS
We are eco nerds. We wanted to celebrate the fact that, with your support, we're building a sustainable business that goes against the status quo.
It's the perfect time to debut Re-Plinked. What's Re-Plinked? Essentially, rather than manufacture a bunch of new merchandise with virgin cotton and the associated resources, we hunt down and curate vintage drinks brand merch and repurpose it. There's a lot out there!
For our debut drop we collected a small batch of Coca-Cola's iconic polar bear t-shirts from the 90s. Once we found the perfect canvases, we enlisted Studio Lowrie's creative services to bring this collaboration to life.
Find the tees live on our Depop now.
100% of proceeds from this drop go to Polar Bears International.
If they are SOLD OUT, sign up for Plink's emails to be the first to know about the next Re-Plinked drop.